The daily exploits of a pencil pusher...

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

So, what the hell was I saying?

As some of you (or not a damn one of you) know, many months ago my scanner decided to prematurely end its life. It was a sad moment in my life as I realized that everydaysketch would not be so "everyday" and that my reputation would be quickly sullied. For months the loss of my dear friend Hp ScanJet 4570c (lets just call him/her Ol Hp) was too much for my fragile heart to bear. I found solace for Ol Hp's death in the drink, like many weak men before me, and could be found in bars of questionable reputation and the alleys behind these bars. Lo and behold my dear friend Sutter retrieved me from this life of self-pity and demanded that I get my life back in order. With the help of his lady's (Lane)formidable scanner, Tanktron, and Sutter's own good guidance, I have been able to scan several items from my sketchbook that represent my efforts in the months without Ol Hp's companionship. Hence I will be posting new material every other day or so for the next couple of weeks. I should note that my wife and I will be leaving San Francisco for Chicago at the end of April. One of the first things I'll be doing upon arriving in Chicago will be to find me a new trusty scanner so I may present to all of you, on a daily basis, my most recent little doodles and observations. And that's that!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool

Anvita Thapliyal said...

hey man...ur work seriously rocks. i am an art student in india and will take ur sketches to collge tmrw.